E Komo Mai | Welcome.
Located in Littleton, Colorado – our 2500 square-foot space has been custom designed. Scenography and tone is curated by organic-modern design — we recreated what it feels like to walk into the Makawao Forest, on the island of Maui! Our aim is to inspire a space of natural infusion, community, and personal inspiration.
- 1 inch, professional grade Zebra stand-up fighter tatami mats
- (2) separate training floors
- (2) Dedicated massage rooms
- Spa Boutique with Hawaiian sourced product lines for both services & retail
- Custom heavy bag system (6-foot Thai “banana” style bags), 150 lb. fills, 80 lb. “free hang” Heavy bags, & “tear drop” bag.
- Functional training area, weights & equipment.
- Community driven comfort area, coffee bar, and refreshments
- Stocked pro shop with apparel & training items as they come
- Kids programs available
- Experienced and family owned-operated approach
Building amenities include:
- Bathrooms onsite (located outside our suite, maintained by building management and secure with door code)
- Large parking lot – off street.
- Password locked security door(s) to building & suite.
- Elevator, and ADA accessible.
COVID-19 FACILITY UPDATES
We align with CDC & Department of Health guidelines.
All spa, equipment, and mat space are professionally cleaned multiple times each day with hospital grade cleaners and tools. We also have a sanitation station & body wipes mat-side.
- Per local requirements: All massage services require clients & therapists to wear face masks during treatment.
- Per local requirements: All gym/class sessions require face masks/gators when entering & exiting, and recommended during workout — except when working out vigorously and social distancing is being practiced as to not restrict airflow.
******DISCLAIMER: WEARING MASKS WHILE WORKING OUT*****
DO NOT let wearing a face mask restrict your breathing to the point of feeling light headed, passing out, or hyperventilating/shortness of breath to occur. If you experience this – please remove your mask and lower your work out intensity.
MASK TYPE: We recommend “gators” for working out, as they allow more air flow and are often more comfortable for physical activity. All masks will suffice, but we find these work the best. Wearing masks with plastic liners, or non-cotton materials can greatly limit airflow.
No Training or Services If:
- You have a temperature exceeding 100 degrees.
- You have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- You are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat.
- You have a fever lasting over 48 hours.
While Inside Our Facility:
- Wash your hands before/after any service, treatment, or class.
- Remain 6-feet distance from others at all times.
- Wipe down all equipment after use.
- It is advised to wear a mask/gator.